The 2018 Masi Vincere Bellissima is built around our Gran Fondo style “Comfort Tuned” geometry. The lightweight MA4 Aluminum frame features a taller tapered head tube combined with a carbon bladed fork to produce the perfect balance of comfort and precise handling. The Bellissima offers sizing options for riders that are more proportionately matched to their shorter upper body torso by utilizing our proprietary lightweight BREV. M zero offset seat post combined with shorter stem and narrower bars. Shimano’s popular 10 speed Tiagra derailleurs and shifters provide effortless and precise shifting while ProMax MS3.3R Flat mount disc brakes interface with Brev.M disc specific 28mm rims to deliver excellent control to suit a variety of conditions.
- Comfort Tuned MA5 disc aluminum frame, featuring Masi’s proven endurance geometry, tapered 1.5″ head tube & flat mount disc mounts
- Masi Elite/RS carbon fork with tapered 7075 alloy steerer & flat mount disc mounts
- ProMax MS3.3R mechanical disc brakes for all-condition stopping power
- Shimano Tiagra R4700 10 speed shifters & derailleurs
- Brev. M 3D forged cockpit proportionately designed for shorter torso’s with zero offset post, shorter stem, and narrower bars.
- Praxis Works Alba M24 cranks with new 48/32t right-size gearing featuring a 1:1 low gear
- New Brev. M tubeless-compatible race Disc rims, 21mm internal
- Kenda Kriterium 28mm tires
- Clearance for up to a 32mm tire
2017 Sample or Demo bike from the manufacturer. May have some dust, but all are essentially new. All bikes come with the regular warranty, and all sales are final.
Thank you for purchasing this fine ride. Please allow 3 days after purchase for release to ship.